Trademarks and Usage of Terms
- "Authenticity Consulting" is a federally registered mark of Authenticity Consulting, LLC, Minneapolis Minnesota.
- Action Learning Source is abbreviated as ALS.
Copyright and Usage of Materials
- The design and contents of this website, including all pages, is copyrighted, with all rights reserved, by Authenticity Consulting, LLC, and/or Appleby & Associates, unless otherwise explicitly indicated. The Principal Consultants of Action Learning Source determine which content is owned by which of the two firms.
Login information, including usernames and passwords, are for one registered student and should not be shared with others. However, students can watch videos with others.
Any materials that students obtain through ALS are for the student's personal use only, and are not to be duplicated or distributed without expressed consent from a Principal of ALS.
Authenticity Consulting, LLC and Appleby & Associates respect the intellectual property rights of others, and requires that the people who use the Site do the same. It is our policy to respond promptly to claims of intellectual property misuse. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information in writing: (1) the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf; (2) identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (3) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit Authenticity Consulting, LLC and Appleby & Associates to locate the material, including the full URL. (4) your name, address, telephone number, and email address. (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (6) a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under
the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 is:
New Counsel, PLC
233 Park Avenue
In ALS’s peer-based workshops, all learners learn from each other’s advice, questions and materials. Thus, when a learner does not participate in the workshop’s interactive activities, the learner reduces learning, not only for themselves, but for all learners in the activities.
Learners are expected to participate in all workshop activities for which they are enrolled. It is the learner’s responsibility to notify the instructor when an absence must occur. It is the learner’s responsibility to initiate the effort to make up for the missed activities.
To earn a certificate, the learner must attend at least 90% of the contact hours for a particular workshop. Instructors have the option of negotiating a learner’s completion of the workshop based on the learner’s unique and highly credible circumstances.
- Learners might be terminated from a workshop for excessive absences, excused or not excused. The instructor will notify a learner when this situation might arise.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Students can get 100% refund of their fees if they cancel at least two weeks before the beginning of the workshop.
- Students get 50% refund if they cancel at least one week before the beginning of the workshop.
- ALS reserves the right to reschedule an interactive component of a workshop due to unforeseen circumstances, for example, illness or unmanageable technical challenges. Those occasions will extend the period within which the student qualifies for a refund.
- We do not collect personal or company information from visitors to this Website. However, we may use services by other vendors, for example, Google Analytics, to help us understand how this website is being used. These vendors might collect information from visitors, including IP addresses or cookies. These vendors collect and summarize that information anonymously and in the aggregate, and thus, individual information is not shared.
- This website might occasionally link to resources on other websites. Appleby & Associates and Authenticity Consulting, LLC, exercise no control over the content of those websites and are not responsible or liable for the availability, content, advertising, products or other materials on those websites. Your access and use of such linked websites, including information, material, products and services therein, is solely at your own risk. Each user shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Appleby & Associates and Authenticity Consulting, LLC from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs, and liabilities including reasonable attorneys' fees made by any third party due to or arising out of that user's acts or omissions, including claims arising out of that user's use of those resources on other websites.
Graphics and Images © by Erin Scott/Wylde Hare Creative and Andy Katzung
Videos produced by Andy Watson for ANDVD Media
Photographs © 2013 Photos.com, a division of Getty Images
Clip art by Clipart.com.
Appleby & Associates
10201 Old Hunt Road
Vienna, Virginia 22181-2948 USA
Authenticity Consulting, LLC
4008 Lake Drive Avenue
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55422-1508 USA
Appleby & Associates and Authenticity Consulting, LLC reserve the right to make amendments to the above information at any time.